Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Tree Earrings


These are just so darn easy and you see them in so many variations.
Swarovski Margarita Beads come in 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 mm. I used one of each here. But you can vary the size of your tree by using less of the larger sizes, making a tiny tree with 6 and 8, or 6, 8 and 10. I used a cube bead for my tree base, but you can use any round bead also. And I used a red topper here (3mm) , but that's changeable too. I think a white tree with silver base and top
will be my next set.
You need 1 head pin to match the finish of your earring wires. Add cube or trunk bead, one each of the Margarita's in the size you are using. Add your topper bead and a simple twisted loop, and add to your ear wires. Being Swarovski beads, they really sparkle. Enjoy!

No comments: