Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Second Contest Giveaway
I'll be counting up the beads in the First Contest Giveaway and will announce the winner tonight.
I continue to de-stash some beads and here is the Second Contest Giveaway.
This is not a newly purchased item. I bought this several years ago. It's called Bead Bucket by Beadalon. It makes a handy little traveling container, but I quickly - quickly - outgrew it.
Besides storage inside the bucket, there are 5 detachable, storage boxes. You will win the container and all the beads show.
Your challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to guess the total number of beads in all 5 boxes.
Please read rules below and for those at the HIVE, guesses must be made here on the blog, not at
the HIVE so all participants can see the guesses.
1. First person to guess the exact number, (or comes closest without going over) of beads in this container wins.
2. Leave your guess in the comments below. First guess.
3. Become of a Follower of my Blog and leave a Second comment stating so and a Second Guess at the number of beads in the container.
3. If you blog about the contest on your blog, return here and leave a Third comment that you have blogged about the contest, a link to your blog, and leave your Third Guess in that comment.
4. Each Guess must be in 1st, 2d or 3rd separate post. If you read this on the Hive, you must
visit the blog and post comment here under this post. Guesses made on the Hive and not the actual blog will not be considered.
5. The contest will end on Dec 4, 10pm and winner announced within 2 days and mailed within 2 days from announcement. Any guesses made after
Dec 4 will not be considered.
6. Open to USA mailing addresses only. Sorry shipping anywhere else is just too darn expensive.