Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Let's Have a Contest
I've been organizing my beads and have way too many. Especially in sizes that I won't use since I don't do a lot of stringing. So - a contest. Guess the number of beads in this container, or come the closest, and you win the container of beads.
So here are the Rules - I tried to think of every thing, but since this is my first contest, suggestions are welcome.
1. First person to guess the exact number, (or comes closest without going over) of beads in this container wins.
2. Leave your guess in the comments below. First guess.
3. Become of a Follower of my Blog and leave a Second comment stating so and a Second Guess at the number of beads in the container.
3. If you blog about the contest on your blog, return here and leave a Third comment that you have blogged about the contest, a link to your blog, and leave your Third Guess in that comment.
4. Each Guess must be in 1st, 2d or 3rd separate post. If you read this on the Hive, you must
visit the blog and post comment here under this post. Guesses made on the Hive and not the actual blog will not be considered.
5. The contest will end on Nov 23, 10pm and winner announced within 2 days and mailed within 2 days from announcement. Any guesses made after
Nov 23 will not be considered.
6. Open to USA mailing addresses only. Sorry shipping anywhere else is just too darn expensive.