Wednesday, October 7, 2009


What a nice way to start my day!!!

Ah, that Suzie! Makes me work and work. " You could make and you could make that!" rofl - You know I love ya! lol
Now, as a part of this award, I am to answer these question with one word answers. .that is a real challenge to me! Then, I'm to share this with six other Wonderful Women!! So, let's get started. . .

1. Where is your cell phone? by the tv, we almost always forget
it when we go out. I think only a handful of people have the
number anyway


2. Your hair? short, getting more gray all the time.

3. Your Mother? Well, sure, I had one. Mom died when I was 19.

4. Your Father? Dad died when I was 23

5. Your Favorite Food? way too many - steak and lobster top the list, french fries,
cheesecake.

6. Your Dream Last Night? Bear was in the yard again

7. Your Favorite Drink? Pepsi

8. Your Dream/Goal? just to be happy

9. What Room Are You In? Living room

10. Your Hobby? Gardening, beading, tea tasting, ceramics, a little of this and that.

11. Your fear? Fire

12. Where Do You Want To Be In 6 Years? Right here

13. Where Were You Last Night? Home

14. Something That You Aren't - lol - thin

15. Muffins? blueberry - but prefer a bagel

16. Wish List Item? good health

17. Where Did You Grow Up? New Jersey Shore

18. Last Thing You Did? packing hosta

19. What Are You Wearing? Jeans

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your Pets? none

22. Friends? Priceless

23. Your Life? busy retirement - lol

24. Your Mood? good

25. Missing Someone? No

26. Vehicle? Hyundai

27. Something You're Not Wearing? Shoes

28. Your Favorite Store? craft stores, bead stores

29. Your Favorite Color? blues, red, burgundy, black

30. When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today

31. Last Time You Cried? September

32. Your Best Friend? Hubby

33. One Place I Go To Over and Over? woods

34. One Person Who Emails Me Regularly? Suzie, daughter Debbie

35. Favorite Place To Eat? Home

Now, I'm passing this award along to 6 women who truly deserve it! (And as they say on DWTS, in no particular order!) This is always SO hard for me, because I think that everyone that I follow has an absolutely outstanding blog! Some already have been given this award, so I'm trying to spread the accolades, not ignore anyone!
NOW I HAVE TO FIND 6 PEOPLE - rofl - I'm such a hermit!

No comments: