Monday, September 7, 2009

Black Cat Cuff Bracelet


Wow, the whole summer has flown by. I don't do any beading during the summer. I am in the garden as soon as the weather warms. Our plant co-op keeps me very busy. But now, my
friend, Suzie, has me thinking of Halloween, fall colors, fresh baked breads and homemade soups.

So my first project for the fall is a Black Cat Cuff Bracelet worked on the loom. When finished it will have approximately 3,000 tiny delica beads. I like it so much, I'm thinking of making an amulet bag to match.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Your bracelet is absolutely stunning! Bead faster so I can see the finished piece! lol

Did you make your minestrone soup yet?

Chiara said...

Oh my gosh, your work is stunning, and also the blog design is very beautiful.
I will come again to visit you, if you like, take a visit to my blog, I use miyuki and rocaille too, we can exchange ideas and suggestions.
Hug from Italy
Chiara

Suzie said...

Good Morning, Pam!

Please go to my blog and pick up an award for you!

Surprise!!! lol