Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowflakes Are Tumblin'


We just had a big snowfall, so finishing this piece just in time. Named in honor of my friend, Suzie, who is always encouraging me to be even more craftier!
I'm convinced photographing bead work is harder than beading the piece. If you click on the photo to enlarge, the detail shows up better.
Next, I need to switch gears from a wintery theme to seaside. We'll be leaving for Fla in just a couple of days. I've got plenty of beads packed for the trip.
Happy Holidays to All

1 comment:

Suzie said...

What a surprise!! I knew you said you were going to name this piece, but you didn't say what.

You did that just because you know it will make me all teary eyed, and then you can laugh at me!

Well, start chuckling. . .and now I've got to take back all of those bad things I've said about you! (For anyone who doesn't know, Pam and I have been friends for a long time, and she and I relentlessly tease each other. .she knows I love her to death!)

But it IS gorgeous! (And I am honored and humbled) Another, in a line of many!

So now on to the seaside collection! How many pieces can we expect in this line, and how soon can you get them done? :-)