Saturday, March 26, 2011

Night Out

Well, I should say late afternoon out. We don't go out at night much anymore.
We left home around 3 and went to Stroudsburg. Stopped at Borders Bookstore
and I bought 3 beading magazines, Wirework, Bead and Button and Beadstyle.
Then on to the Pocono Cheesecake Factory, http://www.poconocheesecake.com/products.html. Oh, cheesecake to die for. Bought a quarter
with cherry topping. We bought this to take home for desert first, because the store
would have been closed by the time we finished dinner at
Smugglers Cove, http://www.smugglerscove.net/tour.html. If you visit the Poconos, be sure to stop there. Our dinner was
fabulous. Icy cold beer and shrimp cocktail to start. Gary had gumbo and I had a salad
next, with warm bread. Then we each had 1/2 a large Maine lobster and steak (ribeye for me and NY strip for hubby), fries, and broccoli. We were so full, they practically had to roll us
out the door - lol. Home by 6:30 and I fell asleep within a hour - which is why I am up
so darn early this morning.
OH, and as we left The Smugglers Cove, I notice a BEAD shop along the way! A bead shop I haven't been to! Now, there's an adventure in the making - lol

No comments: